Thursday, December 11, 2014

LETTER 64: The one where Tessa stays in Northridge YSA

11/3/14

Drumroll please...

Sister Lewis is being transferred! ): Sad day. BUT I'd be lying if I said I wasn't way happy to be finishing my mission here! I'm thrilled to serve my last transfer in Northridge YSA (: it's the best ever. So, now the question is who will my companion be...? Stay tuned next week!

We had a good Halloween, had a mini exchange and did service. Had an early curfew and got to catch up on journal writing (: Didn't do any knocking, stuck to street contacting. Found a few new investigators. Definite miracles!

I'm super short on time today, but things are going very well (: I'm learning lots and working hard!

Until next week,
Sister Bishop


Institute Halloween party with these clowns. (: 



Halloween!!





With Bishop and Sister Patton

Miracle investigator, Luz! Handed her off to the family ward elders







No comments:

Post a Comment