Friday, April 11, 2014

LETTER 35: The one where Tessa prepares for the next adventure

April 7, 2014

Hello hello!

Short on time again, but a quick report:

I'm getting transferred tomorrow! AND I'm training, how crazy is that? No more Sister Training Leader. I've got mixed emotions, but overall I'm excited to see what Heavenly Father has in store for me! I know He's in charge and it'll be amazing (: Stay tuned next week to hear where I go! 

This last week was very spiritually uplifting. We had Mission Leadership Council, Zone Training Meeting, and General Conference. We were in a trio for half of the week with Sister Walgren as well, who is finishing off her mission this week. Learned so so much! I'm just in awe at how blessed I am. I just love feeling the spirit so often and so strongly. I know that the men and women who spoke to us Saturday and Sunday are called of God. The words they speak truly are what God would have us know at this time. I know that as we follow the Prophet and his apostles, we will be blessed and remain spiritually secure and uplifted. I encourage you all to listen to their talks if you didn't have a chance, and apply their teachings! Next week I'll write more of my favorite quotes and personal revelations.

We've been working hard, and I'm leaving the area knowing I did the Lord's will and my very best! I'm excited to see what else is in store. I love being a missionary and spending 18 months completely dedicated to the Lord. Thank you for your love and prayers!

--Sister Bishop

Ice-Cream with Sisters Betenson and Roan

In a trio with Sister Walgren the last week
 

Macaroons with Sister Betenson!

Lunch with Sister Cottrell and Sister Hatfield
 

In-between conference sessions crepe party!


















LOVE General Conference.

Service! Someone finally let us help them (:
 

Sunday lunch with the Zone

Wiley Canyon ward missionaries!
 

Looking whiter than usual haha

Action shot! So cool.

Valencia Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders

Saying goodbye to my walk in closet! haha first one and last for a long while...





















"California snowball fight" today with the zone


Best picture.




















No comments:

Post a Comment