Saturday, July 20, 2013

First letter from the MTC!

July 17, 2013
Hello, hello! So sorry, I seriously have NO time to write, which is so sad, because I have so much to tell! But today was seriously amazing! I love it so much. But I've heard it gets bad the next couple days, then gets good again...so we'll see! Pray for me please!

Things got better after the drop-off. I was all sad and scared outta my mind, but then so much was going on I didn't have time to think about myself! My teachers are the best ever. And oh my goodness I love my companion! Her name is Sister Reese and she is from Georgia! Honestly the cutest nicest girl ever. Things going fantastic. I've been taking pictures, so look forward to those next Thursday which is my p-day! We don't get a p-day this week because there's too much to do and we just got here.

Basically I've seen everyone I know at the MTC! Seriously, everyone. My companion has to put up with it haha. Jordyn Arndt is in my district. Also saw Carson Lund, Mitch Dom, Summer Osborne, Jean Bingham, Kyle Welburn (FHE) and that's just to name a few. It was so funny, right as I had just barely gotten to the MTC and was still all flustered, I run into  Elder Dom & go to hug him. He freaks out like "DON'T HUG ME!" while backing away. Haha, it was great. Close call! I'm also having a hard time calling everyone elder and sister, mostly my friends I run into.

There are 4 girls in my room, love them all. We had a teaching experience today with like 50 missionaries to on investigator. It was incredible though! The spirit was so strong. Also had my first experience singing Called to Serve; gave me chills.

Well, that's basically the jist of it all! There's an amazing spirit here. I'm just praying the next couple days go well.

Love you guys and miss you so much already!
XOXO
Sister Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment