Sunday, February 16, 2014

LETTER 29: The one where Tessa turns 20!

Happy b-day p-day to me (:
Haha thank you all SO MUCH for the birthday wishes, cards, etc!! It's made my day so special. Best birthday yet! And warmest birthday, that's for sure.

This past week was super great, I don't have much time to write but here's a brief synopsis:

We went on exchanges with Sister Attanasio and Anderson. I was with Sister Attanasio in Wiley Canyon, we saw so many miracles! Mainly we found Lina. Knocked on her door and she invited us in for hot chocolate and we met her whole family. She has the most incredible faith, and we were able to introduce the Book of Mormon to her--which she is really excited about! We will be teaching her again this week, but she's amazing and we're really excited. Not often that people let you go in and teach them right on the spot! She's elect. (:

We also started teaching another man named Jeff. He is amazing and we're looking forward to teaching him again this week.

We had mission leadership council this week and zone training meeting as well, which was great (: I've been learning SO MUCH it's crazy. I've never felt closer to the Lord in my life, it's the best thing in the world. 

As I mentioned, today is my birthday! It's been so special! I love all the love I've received from my friends and adopted-family here. I'm incredibly blessed and spoiled!

Well, that's about it for now--so here's some pictures. (: Love you all!!


xoxo
Sister Bishop

Helping Bri move! Bittersweet, happy for her and her future, but sad we won't get to see her anymore!

The one and only Great California San Fernando Mission Leadership Council (: With all of the "fruit" we earned for getting 1,250 new investigators in the month of January!! Wooo!! Record high.

The great Sister Naylor and I

Sister Attanasio and our cat friend courtesy of my mom (:



Some surprises this morning! I have the best companion.



The elders snuck in while we were at the gym and filled the place with balloons!

Cupcakes from Sister Mathews

No comments:

Post a Comment