Monday, September 30, 2013

Letter 11: The one where Tessa doesn't have time to say much

Hello hello (:

Today's gonna be a short report...sorry mom. Haha we have a million and one things to get done today!

This past week went really well. We found one new investigator, Josh! He's so great. We found him knocking, and he has been such an example to me. He is 21, has 2 young kids, and has overcome so much in his life! He is really changing his life around, and I'm stoked to be able to help him as he moves forward (: 

As for our other investigators, basically all of our appointments fell through...they got rescheduled for this week! So hopefully this coming week we'll get to teach lots.

We had a training meeting Friday for all of the Zone Leaders, District leaders--but not their companions, Sister Training Leaders........and Sister Rhoades and Sister Bishop. Haha it was so random! I really don't know why we were invited to come to a leadership meeting.....people were teasing me that I'm going to be a 12-week Sister Training Leader. No way! But it was an amazing meeting all about serving and helping our companions or the missionaries we work with. It made me so excited to train soon!


Aaaaand basically that's all I have for this week. Lots happened, but no time to share :/ Still learning tons each week. Loving my area, the people, my zone--it's all so incredible! I'm very blessed and I can't imagine not being here. I love it!! Sorry again for the lack of stories and such. Thanks for everything (:

--Sister Bishop



Me with my new planner cover! Thanks to my talented mom, everybody in my zone is covetous. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment