Tuesday, July 22, 2014

LETTER 48: The one where Tessa is re-united with Glenn

7/14/14

Sorry I don't have any time to write today! Things are going well, busy busy busy. We found out we are over 28 companionships of missionaries' areas haha. We've got amazing things happening here, just trying to get it all organized! loving every minute.

until next week,
sister bishop


YES--that is Glenn, my recent convert!! I got to go back to Granada Hills for a day on exchanges and we visited him (: best. ever.


My family left notes for me at my apartment while vacationing here...crazy!!!

I had 7 different companions this week. Craziest week of my life. 

Dinner with some ward members--got to use my ice-cream cone making skills again (:


Went to some Asian gardens today for district activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment